Sunday, February 12, 2012

Etsy Love Affair

If you haven't been on Etsy leave this blog immediately and go there and get lost in all the splendid handmade and vintage items available for purchase.

I am a frequent shopper and wanted to share a few of the latest goodies I am waiting to arrive soon!

I am a sucker for Peter Pan collars and am over the moon in love with this little vintage coat 

Then there is this beauty! A 1960's carpet bag straight outta my dreams 

This amazing little ceramic box (I reallllly love cheese) 

Last but not least this little number, a vintage 70's scooter dress


What treasures have you found lately?
xoxo Jules

2 comments:

  1. Great finds! I love that last dress the most! Such happy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looked so good on you my friend

    ReplyDelete