Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Thread Reckage


From time to time I stumble upon something I find to be so special I have to shout it from the rooftops! That is exactly what I felt like doing when my lovely friend Kristen started selling her one of a kind designs and vintage treasures on eBay!  I have been fortunate enough to score some amazing things from this little lady and wanted to give that opportunity to all of you as well.

Kristen is currently having a giveaway on her Facebook page - all you have to do is "like" the page to enter! You win a choice between one of her own Threadlace designs or a vintage item currently for sale in her eBay store !

Sounds easy enough to me :)

Here is some history about the brand from the girl herself- take it away Kristen!


"Thread Reckage is the expression of how I see the world with the relevance of the past in each piece! Whether it be one of a kind handmade necklaces I call "Threadlaces" made from deconstructed vintage fabrics along with pieces of jewelry worn from another time, or amazing vintage finds re-designed for a modern feel. I have always wanted to incorporate my coveting of vintage wear with one of a kind jewelry, making Threadreckage the platform for all things I see to be fashion fabulous!!!" - Kristen Saylor Owner of Thread Reckage


You can find her Facebook page here
And her eBay store here



Happy Shopping Friends <3



1 comment: